M. Ji Fay - Honolulu Community College 2020-2021 Commencement Celebration Graduate
Congratulations on your accomplishments and to all of our graduates!
- Associate in Science in Architectural Engineering & CAD Technology - Construction Mangement
- Graduated with honors. Member of Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society (ΦΘΚ).
Share the Aloha!
- All 2020-2021 Graduates
- Administration Of Justice
- Aeronautics Maintenance Technology
- Applied Trades
- Architectural, Engineering & CAD Technologies
- Auto Body Repair & Painting
- Automotive Technology
- Carpentry Technology
- Communication Arts
- Computing, Electronics, & Network Technology
- Computing, Security, & Network Technology
- Diesel Mechanics Technology
- Early Childhood Education
- Electrical Installation & Maintenance Technology
- Fashion Technology
- Fire & Environmental Emergency Response
- Hawaiian Studies
- Human Services
- Liberal Arts
- Music & Entertainment Learning Experience
- Natural Science
- Occupation & Environmental Safety Management
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Technology
- Sheet Metal & Plastics Technology
- Welding Technology
The list of degree candidates are tentative and based upon the successful completion of work undertaken. Degree conferral can only be verified by receipt of a diploma or official transcript noting degree completion; inclusion in the Commencement Program or participation in the Commencement Ceremony does not imply degree conferral. The official registry for conferral of degrees is with the Honolulu CC Registrar.